Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Aphrodite Rocks! [Ara]

I joined the flag Riddlemakers today in the crew of Dark Horizon. Guess my tradition of keeping it in IC is gone. Taking my cue from Rami, the first thing I did was spread the love by throwing pieces of eight at my new flaggies. Well, actually the first thing was Tikao giving me to Eyeore over flag officer chat, but I’m not an object to be given away. But anyway, some of the pirates took the money without comment, some demanded to know how they know me, and some just asked what it was for. I guess I should have explained before I held the love shower. It doesn’t have quiet the same meaning as Rami’s Love Showers for IC does yet, because hers are not just out of love, but appreciation for her flag. I don’t know most these people yet, so mine is just love. Eyeore mentioned the OMs in the love shower knowing that Rami used to include the OM on duty. OMs tend to be too busy to notice or respond, but I threw a piece of eight at Aphrodite anyway and received a smile in return.

I then went to the stall that Tikao and Lawson were hanging out in. Lawson tried to flirt with me a couple of times and each time I slapped him for getting fresh. In truth I don’t mind a little harmless flirting, I was just feeling violent.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Eyeore said she was coming for me over flag officer chat, so I walked out of the stall and into the next stall I saw. I started making my way around the island in this manner while she was hunting me down. I would pause just long enough for her to get to the last place I was and do a /who on me, then I’d move on. It took her some time, but finally she caught up with me at Monlizzy’s apothecary stall. When I stepped out of the stall and into the lobby of the shop she was there, so I ran back in and hide in the crowd. Tholon, Cloudpuppy, and Seh were all there too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Having caught me, Eye took me back to Wacky’s place to tease me about Wackystar’s fruit stand of a bedroom with it’s neat, new furni. While there Eyeore had a bit too much rum and challenged me to a sword fight. I thought it’d be an easy win for her, but instead I beat her with my stick until she giggled. . . drunk people giggle a lot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment