Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Taking Poe

The reason I haven’t been updating my log recently is that there hasn’t been anything that seemed big enough to tell the rest of the ocean about. Yesterday all that happened was I gave a love shower. There were some flaggies that had never been showered upon before and so I got tells from them asking what was wrong with me. Odd how the most common response to free money is suspicion and paranoia. I’d just take the poe and smile.

The day before that Slashy found Joly and I in Lizzy’s house and accused us of stealing. I of course denied it all and put the gold candlestick back. It seems though that the reason Joly bought me the veil was so we could go rob places. It’s a good thing I had it on and therefore Slashy won’t know it was me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:56 PM

    Of course it was dear.

    Now. Get back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 AM

    hehe, you need a veil to put over that name floating on top of your head... =P

    ReplyDelete