Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jalex Pays Child Support

I was jobbed into MA to protect Karanga from the evil men. I’m not sure why they were after her, but I stepped between them and her and waved my stick around at them. It was about that time I noticed Jalex was around. About the same time Tholon demanded allowance from him, I demanded child support. He sent me two poe and I thanked him, commenting it was more than Tholon was worth anyway. Tholon complained that I’d always given him three pieces of eight, so I guess Jalex sent him less, but then added onto it when Tholon said something. You shouldn’t give into Tholon though, he’s hard enough to control when he’s not getting what he wants.

I then put on my Alcaran disguise to go bug Tikao. They’re huge fans of my log and commented on Slashy accusing me of stealing. Johnkeelhaul said if I ever took anything of his he’d stab me with a wooden spoon. I stopped what I was eating, licked the spoon clean, and gave it back to him. He then tried to make good on his threat, so I hide behind Tikao. Lawsen was back there too so I shoved him out to go fight John for me after John stabbed Tikao with the spoon instead. She took care of it herself thought and kneelhauled Johnkeelhaul.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:50 AM

    2 poe is a bit too much in my books

    ReplyDelete