Friday, October 10, 2008

Ms Solange is Honest [Ara]

First thing I did was send tells to a couple of mates telling them they were all set for the forums. Then I bought my SO badge to replace the one that had just dusted. The next thing I did was greet everyone and let them know I missed anything they might have said to me and sure enough Ms Solange was trying to flirt with me over flag officer chat but I missed it. I really should tell Rads to get a tighter leash on her.

I learned that Ms Solange is too honest to be a true blooded pirate. If someone accidently sends her 10,000 pieces of eight she sends it back. This wasn’t me that was giving away that much money but she told a story of how it happened in the past and she stopped the pirate from giving it to her. I wonder if she’s a ninja spy?

No comments:

Post a Comment