Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving! [Ara]

Thanksgiving time! . . . somewhere not in Viridian. Even so I don’t pass up a chance for a party, or in this case a chance to go to a party. Diamond and her crew threw the party.
mates at the party

Faytel came out of hiding and went to the party too, but she doesn’t know anyone else in the flag really so I suggested they all give her a kiss and a few of them did. She was also welcomed into the flag, but she’s been here for about a year, she just hides most the time.

The Christmas tree kept throwing me off though, why is a Christmas tree at a Thanksgiving party?
Christmas tree already?

I made out with Floody behind the tournement board even thoguh Lawson has forbidden flirting with him.
making out with Floody behind the board

I also flirted with Seia, but it was a little hard not to when she was running around naked in circles. Hmm, seems like a few days ago another pirate was doing the same thing? I declared that I am Seia and that she is me. She of course played along and confirmed the declaration, restating it herself. I pointed out how similar we are and that we were even going after the same man and therefore we had to be the same person.
Seia is Ara and Ara is Seia.

No comments:

Post a Comment