Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Floody is Cheap [Ara]

I entered a rumble tournament, but didn’t get past the first round. Zippy had also entered it and faired as well as I did, we both went up against people that were ult in the first round.
a flower for first place

After my defeat in the rumble tournament I noticed Dunkhan was complaining that he always misses love showers, so I threw one just for him.
Love Shower

I commented about how sometimes I end up with more poe after the shower than I did before, which is odd cause as you all know a love shower is when I give all flag mates and hearties online and the OM on duty one piece of eight. There was speculation on why that occurs and then Seia seemed to think she might try a love shower in the future and see if it works for her as well.
Where’s the other 66, Floody?

Right after the love shower I decided to stalk Arrgy. She was surrounded by animals so I couldn’t get right up on her, but that might be a good things since she said she was feeling a little ill. Everyone should send her a get well card.
Arrgy and animalsArachne and Arrgaretha

Later in the day I went to the sword fighting table to practice my skill. I think it’s a little odd I can stand alone in my house and sword fight people from all over the ocean. The magics of Viridian never cease to amaze me.
Ara sword fighting

Lord Luci came to join me, well stalked me rather. My door is always open to my mates, and normally the rest of the ocean as well.
LL and AraMay his blade forever be dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment