Thursday, August 21, 2008

Plants and Starfish [Ara]

I found Tikao on the docks. It was an accident, but I pretended to have stalked her for her own ego. But then she went and told everyone else not to come. I of course am plotting mutiny.
Ara and TikaoTikao warns flag where Ara is

Gaea was getting rid of potted plants by having team rumble matches, but it was total chaos. Setting up between matches was taking too long and too many pirates were trying to get in. Some pirates would create big team tables and watch them fill up as others thought it was Gaea and rushed to them, which I found funny.
GaeaGaea has too many plants

I gave up on that and joined a tournament instead. I disconnected in the very last battle, and I wasn’t doing so bad either so I was completely heartbroken. I got a starfish though.
rumble ranks changesStarfishAra cries, so close yet so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment