Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fearless Kiss [Ara]

The day started really when I got up just after noon and Keverrs asked me to go to Atlantis with him. I didn’t really go into Atlantis. I love Keverrs, but there were pirates on that boat that hate me and I didn’t want to be near them.
Atlantis

I ogled Anchovia.
Anchovia in a nice little nothing

Later in the evening as soon as I stepped out of me house there was all this calling and yelling for me. I tried to flee back to the safety of the darkness, but it was too late.
Tik demands Ara’s presence.

I smacked a bit of booty.
Ara smacks Law’s bootyAra smacks Hurly’s booty

And I wondered how in Viridian did Hurly train his tiger to do that. He must really trust his tiger. Now I know what a ‘Fearless Kiss’ is.
fearless kiss

I finished the night off by talking by captain and her first mate.
Ara stalks Tikao and Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment