Friday, August 08, 2008

Queen Strumpet [Ara]

I was sitting in my townhouse on Tigerleaf minding my own business when Eye said she’d seen Oceanus on the docks, but that he was gone. I naturally had to stalk him. I found him at Whiterose Memorial, an apothecary stall being built. Apparently some people complained about the name however in some childish fit of jealousy. My money was it was someone sore about losing the island. Or an old jilted lover of Whiterose’s. In any case I think those people need to get over themselves and their jealousy.
No theme

I suggested the rename be White Rose Mixes, and thought it was rather nice myself. As an OM I’d have ignored complaints on it, since white and rose are both common words that can be restricted. Though Oceanus’ suggestion of Painting the Roses White is what stuck.
Roseh rants and Ara touches MoePhotobucket

Others names I suggested included Queen Strumpet, but not in reference to Whiterose. The beauty of the name is I don’t have to say who it’s in reference too. The entire ocean knows. More than half the men she cyber with kiss and tell and you hear about a new one every week practically. . . well okay only a few times a month. Men have left the ocean after believing her lies when she tells them they are, “special.”

Oceanus said to call if we needed him, and I asked him if that was also if my needs involved cuddling, but he told me to call Moe in that case. I wonder if Oceanus even noticed when I smacked his booty?
What if my needs involve cuddling?
The shop

Then is was fun chat time with my crew. Like most days I can’t repeat what was said there here. We have a very loving crew.
careful what you say to the logger

After all that chat with my crew my feelings of love and being loved were just soaring so I had to do a Love Shower. Unfortunately for Oceanus he was already off by the Love Shower, so Castor got hit instead. Eye and Tik went nuts trying to catch the falling coins. Eye even tried to steal Captain Flood’s coin, and Tik got out an umbrella, turned it upside down, and tried to catch extra.
Love Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment