Friday, May 23, 2008

True Friends Are My Treasure [Ara]

Photobucket

I tried being nice to Lizzy and joking with her despite everything she’s ever done to me and despite her running my Puppy off the ocean, but she was not friendly in any way toward me. Neither she nor her flag will ever have my personal support, they are no friends of mine and often find ways to prove it. I will swallow my pride and let my heart break when my duty to my own flag calls for it in dealing with IC, but I refuse to let them hurt me otherwise.
Photobucket

My crew will never let me down. I love them so much and they’ll never really know how much I love and appreciate them. In a sea that rages always with so many sharks and dragoons around me, I know I always have a port in the storm among my mates of Dark Horizon. ♥
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment