Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bugs and Sand Dollars [Ara]

It's always fun to throw poe around among hearties. But then, that's sorta the point of a Love Shower. This wasn't a Love Shower, it was just Keverrs and myself throwing money at each other.
Photobucket

This was not my day in dealing with dragoons. I fought more battles than shown here, but I think I only won one of them.
Photobucket Photobucket

We hit some strange magic on the ocean. I was just carping away and had not volunteered to join the fray, -or maybe I was sailing- at any rate, the entire ship joined the fray and there was mention of the one before that being endless? An OM came onboard, but I don’t think it happened again. I’m sure if Hawkings or Joly read this they can leave a comment that explains what happened better than I can. I was just focusing on my duty.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I spent most the time on carp, but seems I should have spent it sailing.
Photobucket

My buddy Hawkings gave me my first sand dollar. I will treasure it always.
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Occasionally there is a bug that interrupts the server sending info about a swordfight/rumble. What happens is you get your normal pieces, but no attacks are sent to the other side, and you can't see your team or the other team's boxes changing.

    There is usually a mass disconnect.

    After the mass disconnect, we had as many dragoons on teh ship as pirates, I am assuming the server thought we had lost the fray, and so increased the dragoons numbers, plus we were near gorgony, which cause heavier boarding numbers anyways.

    ReplyDelete