Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bootleg Bandits

Went on a pillage with my friend Keverrs to start my day.
pillage
Keverrs

After that Brink of Dawn welcomed the crew Bootleg Bandits into our fold. They’re nice people and I can’t stress enough how excited I am to have new friends. Some of the flag tried to warn them away from me, but it was too late. I stalked them yesterday.
Welcome Bootleg Bandits

The Party that is going to be held Sunday is now a Welcome Party and will be held on the party ship of Bootleg Bandits. All our friends are invited.

I went on a little sloop pillage with my new friends and we had a blast. I look forward to many more pillages along side my new mates.

I ended the night by stalking Tikao and Lawson, who were in a stall in Jade, thus making me use my wisking potion.
stalked Tikao and Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment