Monday, May 26, 2008

I Stab Dragoons [Ara]

Anchovia has forbidden me from ever leaving again. I like to take a break every now and then to refresh myself when I’m getting burnt out, but I always come back. There have been a few times when I thought I wasn’t going to, but then I log in and am reminded how much I love so many of you that I can’t help myself. Good hearties are what make this game worth playing.
Ara can’t leave

I found Hawkings about to fight some skellies, but I didn’t join in on this fight. I can’t remember why I didn’t, maybe I didn’t have my poe on me. I used to not be in the habbit of carrying any poe around, but I’ve decided to start fighting skellies again so I’ve got to start keeping some on me.

I was having so much fun following my Hawki Poo that I followed him right into Atlantis.
SMH with Odin’s Demise
Hugs for SolameHugs for Express

Today was a good day for dragoon stabbing.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

But I can’t win them all.
Photobucket

Someone called Peppermint came onboard, but after I said I was alergic to mint, she ran off again. I didn’t mean to scare off the jobbers. I only do that when I’m XOing.
Photobucket

During a rejob Hawkings sent me another tell asking me if I wanted to come on a SMH. I was already there, so I said something about where the whole vessel could hear me. Express said he didn’t get a tell and was sad that no one asked him, so I sent him one.
Photobucket

Don’t ask to port because you’re afraid of the sea monsters. Take your sword in hand and turn that fear into stabbing energy.
Photobucket

I think I ended the day helping Tikao move some stuff. It was late and by then I was full of rum from all the voyages so I’m not really sure what Tik and I were doing on deck. But I’m pretty sure I had fun doing it.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Well, you had fun at the time... obviously it wasn't memorable though!

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's alright, Tik. I have faith in you. Next time you'll do better.

    ReplyDelete