Saturday, May 24, 2008

Love Showers and Jade Monkies [Ara]

I held a random contest in Flag Officer chat. I told them all I was thinking of one of the seven colors of the rainbow and the first to guess it got 100 poe. I let them have multiple guesses when the first round didn’t give the answer I was looking for. I don’t know why no one guessed indigo first. I mean, don’t they all know I’d pick the odd one of the seven?
Photobucket

Then I had a Love Shower. With Ramina dead, Arachne is picking up all her traditions.
Photobucket

With all the talk of Bootleg Bandits thinking of joining us, I had to go stalk them. I looked them up and noticed they were not only on the same island already, but in Lawson’s manor, which I’m a room mate in, so I rushed right over to victimize them.
Photobucket

The rest of the night was spent by the crew playing poker. We had a blast playing among ourselves. I hope we do it again sometime.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment