Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pet Greenie

I get so lazy when it comes to writing in this thing sometimes. I think I’ve missed half the times I’ve been online just because I’m too eager to jump back into the thick of things rather than take the time to write.

Excerpt from Kreselda’s log (cause I’m not making one for her.)

I went to go see what my friends at Midnight Aurora were up to. Everyone was in a blockade and Karanga asked for help. I jumped right on that, wanting a trophy. Karanga flees from battle too much though and so I didn’t get as many tokens as I otherwise would have. ( I also wasn’t sailing as well as I normally do, but we’ll pretend that wasn’t the case.) I did get an oaken of sails though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI also got told by Slayergurl to stop licking Loki and then she had to go back him into a corner to keep him all to herself like a greedy little pirate. But that’s alright. I have plenty of men over in MA. And for the record, I deny any seduce took place to land me an officer position.





Back to Rami:

While Kreselda was off chasing Loki, I was giving my Love Shower. After that was done I went on a pillage with Midnight Aurora. (You’ll also notice the list of family has increased by Siren on the right. Though it should be treated as if her character has always been a sister, not just now made one.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketTaelac ran off to hide in the Hunter Ocean, so I stalked her there for fun. But not to worry, I had two of my minions keeping an eye on things over in Viridian. (by minions I mean alts.) After awhile Jolyma came to get us because a rumble familiar tourney was about to start. I wasn’t going to go back to Viridian, but Joly said Anovia was around too, so I rushed back to guide her.

Anovia is my new pet greenie you see. So I went on duty and started teaching her all the things she needs to know about puzzles and pirates. I remained on duty and followed her around guiding her every step until it was time to pillage. I wanted to go to bed, but she seemed nervous about going on her first pillage, so I went too. The both of us only stayed for two battles, but she didn’t die in either of them, so I think it was a rather good first pillage.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We also welcomed a new member into the crew yesterday, Horrace. He said he was poor, so I threw a piece of eight his way. He made a comment about my sense of humor so I threw another 69 his way, which he seemed to enjoy greatly.

Oh yeah, and I changed my skirt. I’m wearing pink now, can you believe it? But I forgot to take a shot of it, so I’ll get it in the log tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. :P Thanks for bringing me into the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Pink Rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Ramiii~~!!!!

    i haven't read your blog for ages! (cos i forgot... you can punish me when you next see me on... =P)

    hmmmz... i wanna pet greenie too!

    and yeah Kar! pink does rock!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:13 AM

    aww, you took that screenie for the party after Lawson and I left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For anyone that might be reading this in the future, the above comment was referring to the random pic of the day showing a spur of the moment party thrown on April 13.

    I didn't have any screen shots of the party that showed everyone because it lasted so long and people were coming and going for like two hours.

    ReplyDelete