Sunday, April 15, 2007

Honor Among Pirates

The day started with a blockade. Brotherhood w-o Banners were trying to take Terra away from Vanguard. Both have been allied with our flag before but only Vanguard is still allied at the moment, so they received the brunt of our support. My sister Monlizzy however showed her honor and integrity by keeping a promise she made to always help BwoB and went to job with them instead. Afterall they had once been allies and friendships are not always so easy to break. In the hearts of some IC flaggies, BwoB still feel like allies.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


A pirate with principle is a good pirate indeed. I uphold loyalty very highly and remain loyal myself to anyone I’ve declared such intentions toward until they day they stop being loyal back to me. I am very proud of my sister for having enough honor and good sense to keep her promises. Loyalty is the glue that holds us together, without it we are just drifters at sea and slaves to chaos.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketNow onto the events of the day. . . I jobbed with Vanguard myself though I admit I felt a bit guilty for not joining my sister after she’d told me how BwoB helped our flag once. But I know more people in Vanguard, so I go where my friends are. My VG friends were not around at first and I was sad. I went through like two rounds with the only people I was able to recognize were my own flaggies. I met new friends though. I claimed to put Anchovia on my stalking list, but as I told Zarine, I don’t stalk women anymore.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I went on a lick fest of everyone I knew, and everyone I’d met. Someone thought a toad would help me with that, but I’m not sure the toad knew how to lick people as well as I do.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Some familiar VG faces did finally get on, but none of them responded to me. Well, after awhile and about a round Ginebra finally responded, but only after Zen and Tikao started licking her too. Oh, did I mention Puppy was there too? Of course he got licked and noticed. I met a pirate called Explossion though that is getting added to my list of stalking prey. And I made about 4k poe in the blockade, not bad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After the blockade Puppy, Lizzy, and I all went to Puppy’s townhouse on Harmattan, cause I had intended to throw a party. Not many seemed in the mood for one anymore though so I once again had to put it on hold. I may end up giving these eggs away at the BotC Anniversary party next month. Lol While at the house we played a lot of treasure drop, just because I was bored and wanted something to do. Puppy beat me by one point in one match. Nothing else went on there that needs to be documented. Nothing at all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAfter that I decided to go buy myself a party outfit. I was just going to buy a top, but then ended up buying my first black outfit for myself. I spent over 40k, which is the most I’ve ever spent on myself when not buying a manor. I’ve spent that much on others, especially Zen, but I feel really guilty about spending it on myself. At any rate, Onnika stalked me to the tailors, which I don’t mind at all.


After that I returned home to Onyx and went on duty as a greeter. I love being helpful. It’s so hard to find greenies to help though as most of them are either alts or they run away. I did find a couple to help this time, so that’s good.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After a bit of greeting I was invited by Lawson to some sort of party. I’m not sure if there was an occasion, I think it was just random. Not like I need an excuse for a party.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    hooray!

    i featured in the blog! i'm a celebrity now! (cos everyone reads Rami's blog right?)

    i like honourable pirates too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:02 PM

    WOOT! I got two screenies! Well... me and the incredibly sexy Lawson! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:02 PM

    oops... hit return too fast... that last one was me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:28 AM

    Rami I love you. But it makes me nervous when you quote me, I'm not one for the spotlight. XD

    Huggles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:32 PM

    since i'm here reading the comments i might as well post right??

    hullo Rami! hope to see you soon!! =D

    ReplyDelete