Friday, April 13, 2007

Evil Trees

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI started the day by going on duty and standing around on the docks. The greenies keep running though. I don’t give up, I keep trying to help. When I was green I never saw a greeter, and so I want to make sure that never happens to anyone else and they can get the help they need.

I took a bit of time out from greeter stalking to stalker Tikao and hug her again for her kind words. She’ll never know how much it really means to me.

Then I went back to greenie stalking again. It’s okay, it’s legal. I was on duty. My son Tholon joined me (son only in pirate, not irl) and he too noticed how hard it was to find greenies to help. We even went to Jade, but then couldn’t stand the other greeters there with their constant bickering and bad attitudes so we went home to Onyx again. I made a comment in flag officer chat about it, and asked that someone make a greenie for me to help. After that I was able to help two different greenies. One had a whole bunch of questions . . . both were Tholon’s minions. (alts)

After a long day of stalking greenies, I went to Cloudpuppy’s townhouse where he made me a roomie so I can throw parties. Since I sold my manor to make money for the BotC Easter Party which is a week late already. People started showing up to hang out and such, and then it ended up turning into a party that lasted for at least two hours. It was great fun. I held a couple of little local tourneys. The first had only a prize of 69 and a skull Tormenter had left in my manor. Puppy won the skull and put it back in the display case so it isn’t really lost to me. The second one I made a card that said, “Free Kiss: Redeem this card to any pirate for one free kiss.” It was a huge hit at the party and was passed around many times. I’ll have to make more cards like that in the future.

party shot including Lawson at Tika's request

Rami pays son.After the party was over, I gave Tholon his daily allowance of 3 poe. Don’t spend it all in one place, son.

Quote of the Day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:32 PM

    hehe, Tae's comment is funni ^_^

    ReplyDelete