Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Kreselda's Log

From Kreselda’s Log

I started the day out stalking Rato and Karanga. Mostly Rato, but I do so love to be around Karanga too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI seem to remember a lot of jobbing around this day, first with Pole Star and then with Midnight Aurora. We got into a discussion about giving 69 poe to others. I do not carry poe on me, had I sold my house to pay a debt to Rami so I have nothing right now. Rami is a harsh master. But I ended up with quite a few pieces of eight after this discussion.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I think the next discussion was about being lonely, though I’m not sure. If anyone shows the slightest interest in having me around you know I’m there in a heartbeat. I just love being around people and the flag is filled with so many wonderful people. Karanga tried to call me, but I was already busy with Wackystar.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I then stalked Kansa but he didn’t seem to find me very interesting as he went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment