Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My First Time to XO

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI seemed to have started the day off stalking Karanga and being stalked by said pirate. Then is seems I sent my little minion (my word for alts, sometimes I call them my slaves too) to Tikao and Lawson where she used only Newbie Talk. And then just to throw them through the ringer she’d occasionally say something in perfect grammar. The result of all that was them letting the little greenie minion into their crew.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketIt seems I may have chat booched in fo, but if I did I didn’t notice it that day. But I have here where Lizzy cries out, “sis” and my response is “What? Where? Don’t tell her I’m on.” Only Lizzy cried in tell and I responded in fo. I’m sure that could have been taken all forms of wrong. Lol It’s just also weird that at the same time Zenobie was 69ing me.

I went docktarting and found Nicaeia. Miss her, but I still see her pretty often, so that’s good.

I also stalked a friend to another friend’s house. I knocked, but they wouldn’t let me in. Might be they don’t have roomie privileges in that house. I can’t confirm that though cause the door wouldn’t open. I suppose I could have sent them a tell saying I was outside, but I’m the sneaking type of stalker. There were others outside as well who also seemed to not be able to get in, so I encouraged the men to ram the door, but they didn’t.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I went back to the dock where I’d found Nica and together we went on duty. I told her we needed to hunt down greenies to force our help upon, but we didn’t.

In more exciting news, I got to be the Master at Arms of a war brig pillage for my crew. I was the one running around making sure the jobbers were working and I got to flog anyone that didn’t. I didn’t get the chase to plank anyone though. When this certain little jobber was about to get planked by me, he jumped ship instead. Coward. It was fun though, and I hope my crew found me adequate enough for the job to rely on me in the future as well. Though it is a little harder for me to get my own work done since every so often I need to walk around looking for those sleeping on a duty station.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment