Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mad Ocean

Arachne

I started the night off with a nice little mutiny. Every night should begin with mutiny or bloodshed, preferable both at once.
Mutiny!
Dark Horizon talks about Ara's mutiny obsession

I went to Tigerleaf Mountain because I knew that both Captain Flood and Queen Tikao were there. When I arrived however Tikao left to go to Fintan to stalk Lord Luci instead. That made my choice easy and so I stalked the captain of me heart instead of the captain of me crew.
Ara stares at Flood

I found him a furniture shop, but he was in a rumble tournament. Funny how that can work with our strange ocean magics. Every time he entered a match, I'd watch. I'd inform him I was watching and tell him not to disappoint me. Then I'd tell him there was no pressure.
Ara watches Flood

Then came a match I couldn't watch. Again because of funny ocean magic. There really wasn't any pressure on that match.
Ara can't watch

In the end, Tikao opened her big mouth and distracted Flood so that he lost the tourney. I told him not to take that from her and that he should mutiny.
Ara tells Flood to mutiny

Then Flood decided he was going to stab me before he ran off to find someone to job with. I stabbed him back on his way out the door.
Flood wins, then Ara wins

He gave me some strange words as he left that I can only assume were meant to be wisdom.
Flood says he can be pompous because he wears navy and persimmon

The strange words didn't stop with Flood and Vagrant asked me if I liked ostriches. I found all the madness to remind me too much of the isles I grew up on, so I went to bed to sleep it off. Though now that I think of it, it may have been them that needed to go to bed to sleep it off. Perhaps I'll take a nap later to make up the difference.
Do you like ostriches?

No comments:

Post a Comment