Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cheating Pirate

Arachne

I tried to start the night out with a mutiny, but my last mutiny was still on the table so I couldn't start a new one. The boys are trying to outsmart me on this one.
can't mutiny

So I changed tactics and tried to put someone else in charge on my mutiny.
Corn should be captain, cause his name is Captain

I then went to Tikao's villa -where I also live- to see if she was truly dressed for Halloween as the rumors suggested she was. She was not.
Wearing orange doesn't make you Halloween ready

She made some lame excuse about being poor. I don't pillage anymore and I could afford true Halloween clothes, so I know someone that pillages all the time and runs shops and stuff can afford it too.
Tik thinks a black cat makes up for it.
Tik and her black cat

I challenged her to a fight, which she won. Then I ran off to join Seavagrant. Tikao seemed a little angry she won though, sore winner that one is.
Tik claims Ara cheated

Tik accused me of cheating which caught Flood's attention and he quickly demanded clarification. He said I was his and he'd cut out the eyes of any other man or woman that looked at me.
What he really said

No comments:

Post a Comment