Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Trophies and Stalking [Ara]

I spent most the day getting myself a few more trophies. I’m trying to look just a little snazzier so when people look at my trophy collection they won’t be like, “What’s with this chick being an officer? She doesn’t have anything!” Which is also the same reason I’m obsessed with stats.
Fencer Scrapper Barfly

Then I went and stalked Dai. I asked for volunteers over flag officer chat and he raised his hand. I guess he never heard that he should be careful what he asks for.
Don't mind me, I'm stalking Dai.

Dai is about as good at the hiding thing as Colli is. He ran to his house, but let me in when I knocked. Flood was then stalked by default, because he was there.
Flood and Dai

I went on one last voyage for the day.
Photobucket

Then it was off to bed and the ocean was safe once more.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment