Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Love My Moggle [Ara]

I joined some sort of event called damage something for Polaris Point. I didn't pay that much attention to the name of the event, but Moggle needed me and so I went running to his side. He didn't get the island, but he did come in second, so it's all good.
Photobucket

I found Tikao on the dock and petted her, but she soon rushed off to do her Tikao stuff that she's always rushing off doing. We had brief conversation before that about that guy that'd just joined us and how he was suddenly gone from the crew and had unheartied all of us without warning. Before the event he was talking about donating to the crew and then next thing I know he's pretending he doesn't know us any longer.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I didn't dwell on that too long though because I heard there were skellies around. It'd been a long time since I fought some so I grabbed my sword and some money. They took my wisking potion. That's my greatest tool for stalking. We won the second round though and I got a chart. Charts might be more useful if I actually used them, but at least I won, well we won.
Photobucket

I went on a voyage of some sort, but I don't really remember where it was we went. Feel free to comment if you were there too, sometimes my memory sucks.
Photobucket

Photobucket Then I hung out a bit with Eyeore. I love eyes, they go squish pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment