Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rami Did Something

Today I did more than just get on to check the tailor stall, which is something I haven't been doing as often as I used to.

Joly said she wanted to start something and I told her I was good at starting stuff so I asked her for some targets and told her I’d start something. She first gave me Moggle’s name so I sent him a tell saying, “Joly said you smelled funny. I wouldn’t take that from her if I were you.” Then she gave me Siren’s name so I sent her the same tell. Joly said she had to bribe Siren to get back on her good side. Then just for fun I also sent the same tell to Slayergurl.

Today I went on a pillage. My sword dusted some time ago so I took my Stick of Doom and waved it annoyingly at some brigands. Among those on the pillage were two of the three people Joly said smelled funny. I guess they didn’t hold it against her. Karanga was there too, but she had some strange mold growing out of her head. I didn’t say anything about the mold for fear it might be a sore spot with her. That pirate really needs to learn to take baths and wash her hair though.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:18 AM

    Hey at least I only SHOT the rocks this time, rather than ramming into them :p

    ReplyDelete