Friday, December 05, 2008

Too Old To Run [Ara]

We went on a flotilla with our friends Bootleg Bandits. Squishi was at the helm and Diamond on plank duty. Diamond is way nicer than I am. There were several I wanted to plank, but didn’t have the power to do so.

I wanted to see if Squishi was squishy but he wouldn’t let me touch him. I think it’s rather mean to call yourself Squishi, but then not let anyone test to see if you really are. He’s such a tease.

There were zombies, so we fought them. They always ask for my scales and always give them back. I never get anything different.

Reinir was there in a Santa hat and Tikao wanted to sit in his lap, so we formed a line.
on the docks with zombies

Tikao and I just stood there on the docks after the zombies were gone and watched the other pirates leave one by one, most of them to head off to bed as it was very late already.

After awhile we saw Falbard and I remembered our failed attempt to double team stalk him before a few days ago cause I got called away to pillage by Rapsack on my walk to stalking Falbard and thus left Tikao to herself. I wasn’t going to leave her to it alone.
Tikao, Falbard, and Arachne Arachne stares at Falbard Too old to run

No comments:

Post a Comment