Thursday, December 04, 2008

Tikao's Birthday!

Quote of the Day
Eldouche says that he doesn’t like to wear pants


I made Tikao a cake on facebook, but it wouldn’t post it, so I did it again and it still wouldn’t post it, so I took a screen shot of the second one to post here. Happy Birthday!Birthday cake

Diamond and I stalked Tikao after I told everyone in flag officer chat that it was her birthday, and that I was getting her Diamond, because Diamond is a girl’s best friend and shiny and pirates love shiny.
Diamond, Tikao, and Arachne

Diamond went on about her business, but then Ms. Solange stalked us. Really I think she was walking by and I yelled, “We see you!” so she stopped to chat.
Ms Solange, Arachne, and Tikao

We went to Cursed Isles with Floody and came back with some goodies. Nozosparrow gave he some of his extra junk. Only being the type of girl I am, I never turn down a free gift, even if it’s just an old fish. That and I was flattered he’d give me anything at all.
Nozo gives Ara stuff

Tikao got some crossed spears, so we followed her to watch her put them up. I guess that was a pretty good birthday present? Floody, you get credit for it, since you led us into the Cursed Isles.
stalking TikaoCaptainflood, Tikao, and crossed spears

Then we went to fight some zombies in the hopes another Cursed Isles chart would come out of it. I don’t remember what I got, must not have been anything, or was that dang scales I keep wagering and getting back.
Zombie HuntingAfter the fray

No comments:

Post a Comment