Monday, December 15, 2008

Secret Love Shower [Ara]

I went on the flag pillage. Funny how I’m always late for these things and only manage to get a battle or two in.


After the pillage I asked where I should go to join the tribe and was told to go find Ms Solange up forward. Tikao made some sort of disapproving sound and jingled some keys to a lock she doesn’t realize I picked a long time ago. She may own my soul, but I ate hers.
Ara goes forward

I chanced Reinir down and tried to sit on his lap to tell him what I wanted for Christmas, but he just kept running.
Reinir runs Ara wants to sit in Santa’s lap

Oceanus put up a tournament, and I didn’t go and look but I got the impression that he set it to need a certain amount of players and almost didn’t make that number in time.
That was close

Sitting on the Dragon Nest docks, I thought it was a good time to sneak in a Love Shower while my mates were at the stick tournament. I think it was a best two out of three and double elimination. A stick fight is bad enough as it is, but that’s just overkill.
Love Shower

Then I stalked Captainflood into the inn and carved my name on his mask. Oh wait, I did that back on the ship. But that makes him easier to find. He may be wearing a mask but I know he’s the one that has Arachne carved on it. Finding him is also easy when he’s the only one in a mask like that in the area.
Ara stalks Floody

No comments:

Post a Comment