Thursday, April 14, 2011

Touchy Flag

I followed my Queen Captain Tikao to her favorite distilling stall and thought among the rum was a good time to try and get her to do odd things for my entertainment. She can belly dance ya know, but he refused to dance with fire in her hands or a flaming hoola hoop. She also made some lame excuse about how balancing a sword on her belly would hurt her back. Then she just stopped responding at all. So I mutinied. And that's when King Captain Sea Vagrant of Sea Vagrants came in.
Photobucket

Fed up with being ignored I informed Queen Captain Tikao I was leaving her for King Captain Sea Vagrant who was sure to never ignore me and make me a princess. For some odd reason he didn't want me, I'm not sure why. I'm very agreeable. Don't believe me, just ask me. I'll tell you that I am.
Photobucket

Then we all made up and there was touching involved.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment