Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Arachne Goes On a Pillage

Mark your calendars, it may not happen again for a long time. I was at the inn stabbing people when I randomly decided to check to see who was jobbing and I noticed my own mate Cyanos was trying to fill a ship. I got the sudden pillage bug and decided to join him.

One of our first jobbers was dressed much like myself only in different colors. I of course complimented her style. She thanked me, but then I guess she got impatient and left before the ship filled.
Ara and Staciee

Eventually we had a full set of jobbers which included two of our other crew mates, Tikao and Cleopetra. It was a good little crew and our duty reports were excellent across the board many times.
Cleo and Ara are annoyed by the Annoying Mackerel

And then a severe thunderstorm chased me off the ocean after only two or three battles, so I didn't take note of the names of the mates with us, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment