Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flood Leaves Ara For Another Woman

Ara's point of view

I stalked Flood to an inn where I found him drinking.
Ara watching Flood drink

While I was still standing there however he ran off to another island. I thought maybe he was playing chase, so I followed only to find him in the villa of another woman.
Flood and Dyrbar are in her villa

I checked and she's way better at everything than me and has lots of houses and familiars and stuff, which means she's also way more rich than me. --->Dyrbar

Tikao showed up right about that time so I cried to her about it. She offered to run the other woman through until she heard it was Dyrbar. When your man cheats on you with a woman that's ultimate in sword fighting, there's not much you or your friends can do about it.
Ara and Tik talking about Flood's cheating

I was so distraught, I just had to go to bed.
Ara says night to her mates

No comments:

Post a Comment