Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ara Lost in a Fight

Ara Tells All

I went on a pillage with Smarffe. Captain Flood was there too at first, but then he left to do a competition.
Smarfle

I got a brass button. Not sure what I'd do with only one, a nice coat will take many more.
I found a brass button

After the voyage I joined Captain Flood to fight some skellies. There was some annoying kid that kept telling us how many more pirates we needed when the skellies would say something like, “16 of us could beat 13 of you.” I put up with him to fight the skellies, but then when it came time and I tried to vote to start the fray, they gave me my money back and said they didn't want to fight me today. Damn undead things!
annoying greenie is in orange
skellies are afraid of Ara

After the fight with the skellies Captain Flood fought with Starenigma. I didn't actually watch the fight, as me rum mug needed to be refilled. I had told Flood I'd avenge him if he lost and when I came back it was to see that he'd done just that. Only while I was gone the men seemed to have put me up for grabs and I suddenly find myself being owned by Star. I still own Flood though, if he thinks he can get away that easy he's mistaken. You'd think he'd know by now.
Flood, Ara, and Star talk about Ara's pirate chest
an amusing conversation

I challenged Starenigma to a battle anyway, got lucky and won. Flood was avenged and I think I own myself once more. From what I'm told of Starenigma's skill with a blade however, I fear he may have let me win.
See how close the fight was?
Arachne and Starenigma chatting
Flood doesn't believe Ara won

I asked Starenigma if he liked my Halloween outfit, but he said it was too soon to be wearing it.
Ara's Halloween outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment