Monday, December 27, 2010

I Came, I Stalked, I Pillaged.

Pirate Log: Sea Date 27.12.2010
Ramina

I was invited to some sort of gawk at Izobel party. I did not want to feel left out so when I got there I gawked at her as well.
Izobel shows off her new gown

I then had to go take a bath, though I assure you, it was not because a gawking party made me feel dirty. Upon my return there was sniffing and comments about me smelling better. I'm sure the jobbers thought we were mad, and they'd be correct in that assumption.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Gravee lead was already on a pillage upon my return from my bath. I had asked her to wait for me when she announced it before my bath but dirty pirate money does not wait for me to get clean.
Photobucket

After we docked Jumonto realized the skeleton in the cage at the bow of the boat was his father. His father had apparently upset Gravee some time in the past. Jumonto was in denial about the condition his father was now in and kept trying to talk to the skeleton. It should have been his clue when the skeleton did not move or reply, but he insisted his father still lived and had simply lost weight.
Photobucket

Voxdei showed up about that time and attempted to greet everyone, but overlooked the one jobber we had and more importantly, Jumonto.
Photobucket

After having to spend time comforting Jumonto, I decided to stalk Tikao and stab her. When I arrived at the island in question however I found she was hiding in a stranger's house so I couldn't do her harm. I also noticed on that same island were Ms. Big and Izobel. I stalked them both.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I then joined Lord Captain SeaVagrant on his nightly pillage upon his fiery ship.
Photobucketdon't listen to pirates

We engaged The Widow Queen in a battle and the rules were placed before the crew on exactly how to handle the situation. I assure the Lord Captain someone wouldn't listen and would take out the Widow Queen. Despite me being right, we won anyway. And that should have been cause for celebration, but two of members on board did not want to celebrate, but brought down the morale for everyone by making a big deal about the inability to team according to orders. I won't mention any names, but they were two of the men on board and neither was Reezoo. (because he was the one on The Widow Queen. The other teaming on the bk was Tikao, but I didn't tell on her.)
two of the men on board get upset
It should be enough to win

After the pillage was over I retreated to my town house on Tigerleaf Mountain to put my money in my chest. It was there that I was stalked by Izobel and then Hazy. Well, really there was a break between the stalking where I went to Dragon's Nest to make toys. My ADD kicked in while Izobel was visiting and I forgot I had a quest and left her alone in my house.
Hazy and Rami are friends
Photobucket

At least I did not pick on anyone's name today. There was enough of that going on yesterday.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Tikao2:10 AM

    I WAS not on the BK! I made sure that I wasn't!

    ReplyDelete