Sunday, September 07, 2008

Blockade Fun and a Wedding [Ara]

I of course signed up for XO duty. I love XOing in blockades. I'm not sure why, but I enjoy it greatly. They put me with Sao and I think we made a nice team. I didn't know him previously, but I knew his girl. At least I assumed they're a couple, they act like it at any rate.
Ara and SaoAra, Angeliceyes, and Saorandom Sao and Angel couple stuff

I met other nice pirates too, like Kookiez who gave me a bunch of fish. . . and voilated me.
Ara gets fishAra gets violated

Amber let me wear her parrot, Plank. It's a fitting name for a parrot and I love how he keeps yelling, "Walk the plank! Walk the plank!"
Ara gets help from Plank the parrot

After a long day of blockade fun, Dunkhan and Collibri got married. Everyone got to kiss the bride, Amber said we could.
Weddingyou may kiss the bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment