Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mems is pretty, can I have her?

I was just around checking the stall, delivery cloth, and other such things that I tend to do on a daily basis. I wasn’t expecting to do too much more, but Hungrypirate messaged me and threatened me if I didn’t go on a pillage. I of course wanted both the pillage and the promised threat and got both. So off I went, jobbing with Still of the Night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I personally find the dogs to look really odd when you win a battle. Someone should smack those dogs and tell them to stay down.

After the pillage I wandered around Darkpheonix’s manor on Dragon’s Nest and sat in Nicaeia’s room, missing her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then I spent the rest of the night moving around furniture and alts and found a house on Labby I didn’t know I had, so I moved some alts into it.

Then Anchovia spammed me. It wasn’t very nice of her and you should all go kick her in the shin.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    Of course you may have her Rami dear. Of course...I'm not too sure who she is, but you can have her anyways.

    And no kicking people in the shins. Stab all you want, but kicking is just plain mean.

    <3

    Joly

    ReplyDelete